Marketing Communications Specialist
We’re looking for a creative and motivated marketing communications specialist to join our fast-growing, entrepreneurial company. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all facets of marketing, public relations and digital communications, along with the chance to work with leaders across the company. Huge opportunity to bring new ideas to the table and see them through execution. Two to four years of experience. Writing skills are important; healthcare experience is helpful but not required. Must have strong communications skills and understand marketing trends and related technologies.
Some of the projects you will support or lead:
- Help create marketing materials including newsletters, sales emails, case studies, videos and white papers. Own newsletter production and social media outreach and use analytics to develop company best practices.
- Contribute to blog writing and maintain an editorial calendar. Help keep our website updated, and look for new ways to drive traffic.
- Public relations: Research and write press releases and distribute them through the appropriate channels for maximum exposure. Build relationships with key reporters and identify opportunities for company and product coverage, by-lined articles and thought leadership pieces.
- Support trade shows and other virtual events.
- Track and report on events and marketing campaign performance including metrics such as customer engagement and conversion rates to identify ways to improve during future efforts.
A working knowledge of these tools is helpful: Wordpress to maintain blog and website content. Basis Adobe graphic and photo editing software/skills. Social media scheduling and tracking tools. Google Analytics and Hubspot.
Dina is growing! Dina is a leading Chicago-based health-tech company whose mission is to create a better life for aging adults through solutions that connect a network of healthcare providers, health plans, caregivers, families and community resources. Our web and mobile applications are the industry’s first fully integrated suite for HIPAA-compliant communications including care coordination, transition, and insights. All of this is powered by our in-house predictive models that identify and escalate people who show a high risk for returning to the emergency room or who may require specialized support to optimize their health and safety.
- Health insurance, disability insurance, commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO plan
- 2-times weekly work from home policy (currently 100% remote)
- Small, high performing team — immediate opportunity for high impact